July 16, 2020
Portable Compressor Maintenance Tips
What’s the best way to protect against equipment downtime and extend the lifespan of your air compressor? Good maintenance!
To keep your portable diesel air compressor in good running condition, Sullair recommends a daily maintenance program that includes:
- checking all oil and fluid levels in the air compressor and engine
- topping up oil and fluids as needed
- filling the fuel tank and draining water from the fuel/water separator
- checking the dust collectors and cleaning if necessary, and;
- checking and cleaning the coolers if necessary.
Chamco offers comprehensive preventative maintenance programs for all types of air compressors. For more information, visit our parts & service page.