Fire Pump Systems
Features / Details:
- Vertical and horizontal fire pumps, UL listed and FM approved
- Fire pumps: rated 250 USGPM (56.8 m3/h) to 5000 USGPM (1136 m3/h), full UL/FM tests and certifications
- Diesel or electric motor drive, single or multiple arrangements
- Structural steel skid: seal welded checker-plate decking, drain sump, drip lip
- Package with interconnecting piping and UL/FM valves, to meet NFPA code requirements
- Pump and engine accessories to code
- All piping welded to ASME B31.3 or B31.1 with Hydro Test and NDE
- Available building packages with complete HVAC and electrical
- Any voltage, 60 and 50 Hz systems, NEMA or IEC
- Arctic or tropical sites
- Optional field erected water supply storage tanks
Chamco designs and manufactures fire pump systems from basic skid mounted pump and drive unit arrangements, to complete fire pump packages with diesel engines, low voltage or medium voltage electric drives, controllers, piping and valves, and buildings. Chamco is a proud distributor of Peerless pumps and has OEM agreements with other key manufacturers. We offer a broad array of fire rated pump configurations.
Chamco is proud to have completed many fire pump projects and we have shipped to over 20 countries worldwide. All packages include complete turn-key responsibility and comprehensive documentation.