Quality & Safety
Chamco Industries is committed to providing the highest quality product and service by:
- Timely delivery of products and services that meet our customer requirements.
- Consistently meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations for product quality and service performance.
- Continuous improvement of our processes and our systems.
- Ensuring our personnel is properly trained to serve our customer.
Chamco Industries has fulfilled the necessary requirements for the following:
ISO 9001:2015 Registration
Chamco Industries Ltd. announces a significant milestone in becoming registered to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems International Standard. The ISO 9000 family of standards represents an international consensus on good quality management practices. It consists of standards and guidelines relating to quality management systems and related supporting standards.
The Chamco Quality Management System scope of registration is:
- Supplier and modular packager of pumping and compression equipment.
- Specializing in compression and fluid handling, providing sales, design, maintenance, installation and fabrication services to energy, resource, utility, and manufacturing markets.
Chamco’s ISO 9001:2015 registered Quality Management System attests to its first-class quality and its commitment to customer satisfaction. The company is continually reevaluated, internally and with a thorough external assessment every year, to ensure that all criteria are maintained in keeping its products and services compliant with our customer’s requirements for quality. We are committed to uphold our quality management system and support the company’s quality policy.
For your convenience please review our Quality Assurance Manual.
ABSA Authorized: ASME B31.1 and B31.3
Chamco has complied with the provisions of the ALBERTA SAFETY CODES ACT and is authorized by the Province of Alberta to construct and repair/alter ASME B31.1 Power Piping and ASME B31.3 Process Piping at the shop and field sites. Click here to view our ABSA Certificate.
Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB)
The Canadian Welding Bureau acknowledges that Chamco is certified to CSA Standard W47.1 in the scope of manufacturing of skids, pipe supports, hand rails, stairways, platforms, mono rails, crane supports, barge structures, structural lifting assemblies. Click here to view our CWB Certificate.
Certificate of Recognition (COR)
Alberta Employment and Immigration’s Partnerships in Health and Safety recognizes Chamco for developing and implementing a workplace health and safety management system and for meeting the standards for partnerships through an independent evaluation of their health and safety system. Click here to view our COR certificate for Alberta.