Air Compressor Packages
Features / Details:
- Wide range of sizes: 5 hp (3.73 Kw) – 600 hp (447.42 Kw) (20 cfm (34 m3/h) – 3,000 cfm (5097 m3/h))
- Pressures up to 200 psig (1378.95 kPa) – 500 psig (3447.38 kPa) in two stage units
- Single or multiple compressors
- High reliability (10 – 20 years between overhauls)
- Designed for continuous operation (24/7 duty)
- Various control options
- Structural steel skid: seal welded checker-plate decking, drain sump, drip lip
- Desiccant or refrigerant dryer with pre and post filtration
- Vertical or horizontal, wet or dry, ASME air receivers
- All piping welded to ASME B31.3 or B31.1 with Hydro Test and NDE
- Available building packages with complete HVAC and electrical
- Any voltage, 60 and 50 Hz systems, NEMA or IEC
- Arctic or tropical sites
We mount Sullair Rotary Screw Air Compressors on a heavy structural steel skid and then enclose in a pre-engineered self framing building that is built to National and Local building codes. The building has complete electrical scope, and is designed and constructed to CSA and UL / NRTL standards.
Our air compressor packages are designed to ship as modular units. Compressors, receivers, valves, dryers, filters, piping, electrical controls, and complete skid are plant manufactured to allow for single piping and electrical connections at site.
Our packages are designed and manufactured to meet your application needs for instrument air, plant air, process air, and nitrogen feed air.